In this guide, you'll find out the step by step process to download and install YouTube TV for Firestick. This guide will work for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (4K). You can watch every content of YouTube TV on Firestick. It will bring thousands of Live TV Channels for movies, sports, shows, etc…
Google has launched YouTube TV for watching and recording of various movies and TV channels for Android. Though the monthly subscription for YouTube TV may cost you around $30-35 per month, the streaming services provided by Google will really worth it. Officially, YouTube TV is launched for Android TV.
Also Check: How To Jailbreak Firestick In 2019 Without PC
Here I am going to share that trick by which you can install YouTube TV for firestick in a couple of minutes. Google has officially announced that YouTube TV Player can be installed on Android smartphones, Tablets, Android PCs, Android TV, Roku Player, and Google Chromecast but there is no information about YouTube TV for firestick or fire tv.
YouTube TV For Firestick: Features & Outlines
YouTube TV provides cable-free Live TV channels streaming, supporting almost all the Android devices. It allows you to broadcast almost all the popular channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC, and many others. The quality provided by the YouTube TV is extremely well and it thoroughly supports 720p, 1080p, and 2160p video quality. It means you have the freedom to choose the video quality according to your device display resolution.
Some features you may experience on YouTube TV for firestick-
- This supports major broadcasts like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC, etc.
- YouTube TV supports all major sports channels like ESPN, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports, Tenis Channels and Yes Networks.
- It also supports major entertainment channels like Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TNT, TruTV, Universal HD, etc…
- You can watch some news channels such as BBC World News, CNBC, CNN, Fox Business, Fox News, etc. on YouTube TV for firestick and Android TV.
- There is a special category for Kids entertainment also and it has an option to watch Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids, etc.
Best Read:> How To Install Kodi 18.3 On Firestick
YouTube TV App is already being served on the Android phones, tablets, Smart TV, Chromecast and Android TV Box but you have to follow these steps to install YouTube TV on firestick device.
How To Install YouTube TV on Firestick?
Method #1- Install YouTube on Firestick Updated (Detailed)
When you install YouTube on Firestick via APK side loading then you require to download Google Play Services to run it. But this method is completely new and you don't need to install Google Play services to run it. So, follow these steps to install the YouTube app on Amazon Firestick/FireTV-
Note- YouTube TV is not available at all locations. Also, they are strictly doing GEO-Restriction. Though, it can be bypass using a VPN. I have tested many VPN providers but only Express VPN working smoothly with YouTube TV.
If you have installed a VPN and connected to the United States server, then follow these steps…
These steps will install YouTube TV on Amazon FireStick–
1- Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it's connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2- Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings.
3- Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you'll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4- Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you'll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7- Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8- Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
NOTE- Many users reported that they can't find Downloader on the app store or Downloader v1.1.7 causing issues in downloading files, So, I recommend you to read this guide till the end for complete information.
9- Select Download
You can see Downloader by AFTVnews.com available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
10- Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
11- Go to Settings
13- Confirm Warning
The download link of Live YouTube TV is- https://firestickhelp.com/ytv
Note- It's not an official YouTube TV app, it's a third-party app. YouTube TV for Firestick is not available officially, so this app may cause some issues. If any issue is causing on your device, please try this app also- https://firestickhelp.com/ytv2 and follow the same steps to install and setup.
The APK file is downloading on your Firestick. Wait till downloading completes, it will automatically jump to the installation panel.
16- Select Install
17- App is installing
18- Select Open
19- Select the Screen resolution
Here you have to select the screen resolution. Initially, go with “1080p Main” option. Currently, 4K Main, 4K Alt, and other resolutions are causing issues. So, please select “1080p Main” to watch in Full HD quality. I'm testing another third-party YouTube TV app for 4K streaming and I'll post it very soon.
20- Select Sign In
Here you need to sign in for YouTube TV. Once you click on the Sign In button, it will give you a code to integrate with YouTube TV. Follow the instruction.
21- Note down the code
Here you need to go to your PC or mobile to pair YouTube TV app with an account.
22- Open a browser
I am using the Google Chrome browser. Go to the URL address bar and type this URL- https://tv.youtube.com/start/
Don't forget to log in to the YouTube TV account on your browser.
23- Enter verification code
Here, enter the verification code you got on Firestick. Just, type the code and click on Next button.
24- Allow pop-up
A pop-up message will appear on your computer or mobile screen. Just hit the Allow button.
25- Setup YouTube TV account
Now, again head over to your PC and complete the setup of YouTube TV account. Once, your account will be fully set up, your firestick will automatically update everything.
26- Watch anything
That's all guys, you have successfully installed YouTube TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick device. Now, enjoy live tv shows and movies on Firestick.
Method #2- Install YouTube TV on Firestick Updated (Short Guide)
Follow these steps to install YouTube TV on Amazon Firestick-
- Go to Settings> My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options> then Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select OK
- Back to Firestick Home> then choose Search icon (from the left corner)
- Type Silk Browser> Download> Install Silk Browser on Firestick
- Open Silk Browser
- Type www.youtube.com/tv/
- Login with your account and stream your favorite content on YouTube TV on Fire TV Stick.
Method #3- Install YouTube TV on Firestick via APK file (Working)
Follow these steps to install YouTube TV on firestick–
- Open firestick device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Device.
- Open Developers Option.
- Turn ON Unknown Sources.
- Back to firestick home.
- Go to the search option.
- Type ES File Explorer in the search bar.
- Download ES File Explorer from the App Store.
- Open it.
- Go to Tools> Download Manager.
- Type https://firestickhelp.com/ytv in the URL bar.
- Enter the pathname on YouTube TV.
- Select OK> then Download Now.
- YouTube TV is downloading on firestick. Please wait for few seconds.
- Once the file is downloaded, select the install button.
- Select install in the next step.
- Select finish.
- Go to firestick home> Apps> open Live YouTube TV.
- Select 1080p resolution.
- Now, press the Sign in button.
- Go to tv.youtube.com/start from your PC or mobile browser.
- Enter the authorization code showing on your FireStick device.
- Now, select Allow.
- Back to Firestick and enjoy streaming YouTube TV.
- Accept the terms and conditions and enjoy streaming.
Recommended: How To Update Kodi On Firestick In 45 Seconds
Here is the end of the installation process. You have finally installed the YouTube TV app on the firestick device and now go to any tv channels category and choose your favorite tv channels. There is another method to install YouTube TV on firestick but I'll share if this method doesn't work for you. Please let me know the comment box and I'll help you in the best possible way.
Table of Content
- 1 YouTube TV For Firestick: Features & Outlines
- 2 How To Install YouTube TV on Firestick?
- 2.1 Method #1- Install YouTube on Firestick Updated (Detailed)
- 2.2 1- Go to Firestick home
- 2.3 2- Select firestick Settings
- 2.4 3- Open My Fire TV
- 2.5 4- Choose Developer Options
- 2.6 5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.7 6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.8 7- Open Search option
- 2.9 8- Type Downloader
- 2.10 9- Select Download
- 2.11 10- Open Downloader
- 2.12 11- Go to Settings
- 2.14 13- Confirm Warning
- 2.15 14- Enter download link
- 2.16 15- Wait…
- 2.17 16- Select Install
- 2.18 17- App is installing
- 2.19 18- Select Open
- 2.20 19- Select the Screen resolution
- 2.21 20- Select Sign In
- 2.22 21- Note down the code
- 2.23 22- Open a browser
- 2.24 23- Enter verification code
- 2.25 24- Allow pop-up
- 2.26 25- Setup YouTube TV account
- 2.27 26- Watch anything
- 2.28 Method #2- Install YouTube TV on Firestick Updated (Short Guide)
- 2.29 Method #3- Install YouTube TV on Firestick via APK file (Working)