Google has launched YouTube TV for watching and recording of various movies and TV channels for Android. Though the monthly subscription for YouTube TV may cost you around $30-35 per month, but the streaming services provided by Google will really worth. Officially, YouTube TV is launched for the Android TV but people are also installing YouTube TV on Firestick by some tricks.
Also Check: How To Jailbreak Firestick In 2018 Without PC
Here I am going to share that trick by which you can install YouTube TV for firestick in a couple of minutes. Google has officially announced that YouTube TV Player can be installed on Android Smartphone, Tablets, Android PCs, Android TV, Roku Player, and Google Chromecast but there is no information about YouTube TV for firestick or fire tv.
YouTube TV For Firestick: Features & Outlines
YouTube TV provides a cable-free Live TV channels streaming, supporting almost all the Android devices. It allows you to broadcast almost all the popular channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC, and many others. The quality provided by the YouTube TV is extremely well and it thoroughly supports 720p, 1080p, and 2160p video quality. It means you have the freedom to choose the video-quality according to your device display resolution.
Some features you may experience on YouTube TV for firestick-
- This supports major broadcast like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC etc.
- YouTube TV supports all major sports channels like ESPN, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports, Tenis Channels and Yes Networks.
- It also supports major entertainment channels like Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TNT, TruTV, Universal HD etc…
- You can watch some news channels such as BBC World News, CNBC, CNN, Fox Business, Fox News etc. on YouTube TV for firestick and Android TV.
- There is a special category for Kids entertainment also and it has an option to watch Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids etc.
These are some incredible features of YouTube TV for firestick which entertains you and your family 24×7 without any cable connection. YouTube TV App is already being served on the Android phones, tablets, Smart TV, Chromecast and Android TV Box but you have to follow these steps to install YouTube TV on firestick device.
How To Install YouTube TV on Firestick (Step By Step)
Method #1- Install YouTube on Firestick Updated in October 2018 (Working)
When you install YouTube on Firestick via APK sideloading then you require to download Google Play Services to run it. But this method is completely new and you don’t need to install Google Play services to run it. So, follow these steps to install the YouTube app on Amazon Firestick/FireTV-
Step- 1: Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
Launch your firestick after connecting all the necessary cables. Go to Settings> Device> Developers option> then Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Step- 2: Go to Search option
Step- 3: Type “Downloader”
Step- 4: Open Downloader
Step- 5: Enter Download URL
Here you need to download Aptoid TV for Firestick then you can install YouTube from Aptoid TV store.
URL 1- https://firestickhelp.com/AptoidTV (Direct Download Link) < Recommended
URL 2- http://m.aptoid.com/installer-aptoid-tv/
Step- 7: Wait… Aptoid TV Apk is downloading
Step- 8: Select Install
Step- 9: Again Select Install
Step- 10: Wait… Aptoid TV is installing
It will take around 20 seconds to fully install Aptoid TV for the first time. So, wait until the installation is completed.
Step- 11: Open Aptoid TV
Step- 12: Scroll Side and select YouTube
Once you launch the Aptoid TV app on the FireTVStick, you’ll have a list of various apps. Just look for YouTube or directly search YouTube in the search bar and open it.
Step- 13: Select Install
Below, you can see that where the arrow is pointing, there is a PAUSE button. But, once you open, you’ll see the “Install” button. Just select that to begin downloading YouTube on Firestick.
Step- 14: Install YouTube
Once, 100% download is completed, you’ll be automatically redirected to install page. Just scroll and hit the Install option to get YouTube on Firestick.
Boom! You have installed YouTube on Firestick. Now stream anything you want but don’t forget to leave a feedback in the comment box. Method #2 is also working but it’s complicated and you’ll be also required to install Google Play Services. So, I recommend you to follow Method #1 only.
Method #2- Install YouTube on Firestick via APK file (Outdated)
Follow these steps to install YouTube TV on firestick–
- Open firestick device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Device.
- Open Developers Option.
- Turn ON Unknown Sources.
- Back to firestick home.
- Go to the search option.
- Type ES File Explorer in the search bar.
- Download ES File Explorer from the App Store.
- Open it.
- Go to Tools> Download Manager.
- Type http://bit.ly/YTTV25 in the URL bar.
- Enter the path name as YouTube TV.
- Select OK> then Download Now.
- YouTube TV is downloading on firestick. Please wait for few seconds.
- Once the file is downloaded, select the install button.
- Select install in the next step.
- Select finish.
- Go to firestick home> Apps> open YouTube TV.
- Accept the terms and conditions and enjoy streaming.
Recommended: How To Update Kodi 17.6 On Firestick In 45 Seconds
Here is the end of the installation process. You have finally installed the YouTube TV app on firestick device and now go to any tv channels category and choose your favorite tv channels. There is another method to install YouTube TV on firestick but I’ll share if this method doesn’t work for you. Please let me know the comment box and I’ll help you in the best possible way.