This tutorial will show you a step-by-step process to install UnlockMyTV Apk on Firestick. The following steps are also working for Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Cube. If you want an on-demand movie application for your Fire TV device, read this guide completely. And don't forget to mention your feedback in the comment box at the end of this tutorial.
UnlockMyTv is yet another trending streaming application for all Android devices. The latest version is compatible with bigger screen and media streaming devices like Amazon FireStick, Android TV Box, and Nvidia Sheild. The user-interface is quite similar to Cinema HD Apk. Even, people are saying that it's a clone of the Cinema HD app.
UnlockMyTv offers plenty of streaming options for free. But, the developer is definitely logging your activities and it's not safe for your privacy. In order to protect your privacy, I recommend you to install a trusted VPN on FireStick. After using 37+ VPN providers, I found that ExpressVPN is the safest VPN for streaming and torrenting. You can use Express VPN to mask your IP address and hide your activities.
Let's jump to the installation process of Unlock My TV Apk on Firestick…
How to install UnlockMyTv Apk on Firestick?
Follow these steps to install UnlockMyTV Apk on Firestick–
- Plug-in your TV and Firestick to a power socket.
- Connect your Fire TV Stick with Wifi network.
- Go to Firestick Settings.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Open Developer Options.
- Enable ADB Debugging.
- Turn ON Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Home button on Firestick remote.
- Go to the Search option.
- Type Downloader.
- Select the Download button.
- Open Downloader on Firestick. (If you don't find downloader app on firestick apps, then follow this guide to install)
- Go to the Downloader settings.
- Now enter this download link of UnlockMyTv Apk– https://firestickhelp.com/umt
- Wait… File will starts downloading.
- Now, select the install option.
- Go to my apps and launch the Unlock My TV App on your amazon firestick.
Don't miss=> All-New FireStick Channels List (Check Now)
If you have issues in understanding the above steps, read our detailed guide below.
How to install Unlock My TV On Firestick?
Follow these steps to install UnlockMyTV on Firestick–
1- Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it's connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the option loaded completely.
2- Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings.
3- Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you'll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4- Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you'll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7- Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8- Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
NOTE- Many users reported that they can't find Downloader on the app store or Downloader v1.1.7 causing issues in downloading files, So, I recommend you to read this guide till the end for complete information.
9- Select Download
You can see Downloader by AFTVnews.com available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
10- Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
11- Go to Settings
13- Confirm Warning
The download link of UnlockMyTv Apk is- https://firestickhelp.com/umt
The APK file is downloading on your Firestick. Wait till downloading completes, it will automatically jump to the installation panel.
16- Select Install
17- App is installing
18- Select Open
19- Select Click To Dismiss
20- Select OK
UnlockMyTV has been installed and now you have option to watch free movies and tv shows on your Fire TV device.
Using unofficial apps are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party application on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there's a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it's compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don't like the service (I bet, you'll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven't created yet then sign up here for 3 months free trial.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.
Now you can watch anything anonymously and all your streaming activities are hidden.
Table of Content
- 1 How to install UnlockMyTv Apk on Firestick?
- 2 How to install Unlock My TV On Firestick?
- 2.1 1- Go to Firestick home
- 2.2 2- Select firestick Settings
- 2.3 3- Open My Fire TV
- 2.4 4- Choose Developer Options
- 2.5 5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.6 6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.7 7- Open Search option
- 2.8 8- Type Downloader
- 2.9 9- Select Download
- 2.10 10- Open Downloader
- 2.11 11- Go to Settings
- 2.13 13- Confirm Warning
- 2.14 14- Enter download link
- 2.15 15- Wait…
- 2.16 16- Select Install
- 2.17 17- App is installing
- 2.18 18- Select Open
- 2.19 19- Select Click To Dismiss
- 2.20 20- Select OK