Table of Content
- 1 How To Install UK Turk's Playlist Kodi Addon?
- 2 How To Install UK Turk's Playlist Addon on Kodi?
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK
In this guide, I'll show you the step by step process to install UK Turk's Playlist Kodi Addon on Firestick and other Amazon Fire TV devices. Moreover, the same steps will also work on Android Phones/Tablets, Android TV/Box, Windows PC, etc. So, if you want to install UK Turks Playlist Addon on Kodi for any devices, read this step-by-step guide…
UK Turk's Playlist has great collection of Live TV Channels, Movies, TV Shows, Stand-up Comedy, Sports, Live Concerts, Cartoons, Documentary, Radio, Turkish TV, etc.
The video quality provided by this addon is outstanding. Even, Movies category has a subcategory of 4K UHD Movies and 3D Movies. If your device supports these qualities, I recommend you to integrate Real Debrid with Kodi and enjoy uninterrupted 4K streaming for free.
How To Install UK Turk's Playlist Kodi Addon?
The steps to install UK Turk's Playlist Addon on Kodi are mentioned below-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/
- Enter repository name- UK Turks Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the UK Turks Repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.ukTurk-2.0.0.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select UkTurks Playlist Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select UK Turk Playlists.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install UK Turk's Playlist Addon on Kodi?
Wait, I've prepared a step-by-step guide with screenshots. Follow these steps on your device…
1- Launch Kodi
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on the Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select the File manager option to add a repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/ to install the addons from the UK Turk's Playlist Repo.
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as UK Turks Repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open the UK Turks Repo folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.ukTurk-2.0.0.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select the UkTurk Addon Repository folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select UK Turk Playlists to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with UK Turk Playlists, just press OK to confirm it.