In this tutorial, I am showing the step-by-step process to install The Crew Kodi Addon for Firestick users. However, the same steps also work if you're using Kodi on Windows, Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone, macOS, Android TV, etc. Read this guide completely to learn the installation of The Crew Addon on Kodi.
The Crew is one of the most demanding Kodi Add-on movies and shows lovers. It offering a wide range of movies, tv shows, sports, IPTV, stand-up comedy, and kids channel for free of cost. The addon is trending for its range of collection of new and older movies. The developer of The Crew is continuously adding new videos for Kodi users.
That's why today I brought this tutorial for you. Here I am going to show step by step process to install The Crew Kodi Addon on Firestick and other devices.
Let's see the installation steps…
How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon?
Enable your VPN and follow these steps to install The Crew Addon-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://team-crew.github.io/
- Enter repository name- The Crew.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose The Crew repository folder.
- Select the repository.thecrew-0.0.8.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select The Crew Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select The Crew.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
Steps To Install The Crew Kodi Addon
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install The Crew Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on the Unknown sources option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select the File manager option to add a repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- https://team-crew.github.io/
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as The Crew.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open The Crew folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.thecrew-0.0.8.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select THE CREW folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select THE CREW to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with The Crew, just press OK to confirm it.
Table of Content
- 1 How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon?
- 2 Steps To Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK