Terrarium TV has been rated as the #1 streaming application. Now, it can be installed on Firestick by sideloading. Here in this post, I am going to demonstrate step by step process to install Terrarium TV on Firestick. The same steps are applicable on Amazon FireStick, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube. Follow, this guide…
Important Update-Terrarium TV has been shut down… You can install Titanium TV on Firestick (Terrarium TV Clone)- Read this updated guide
From the last few years, lots of new Android apps launched in the market which can play all those videos and tv shows which are only available for premium users. Terrarium TV is one of those apps which provide a separate segment to watch Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and Amazon Prime videos. Many firestick users want to install Terrarium TV on Firestick but not able to find an appropriate tutorial which can provide them easy steps to install it.
Being an active member of various forums, I have seen that people are facing lots of issues while installing the terrarium tv app on the firestick device. So, I decided to write a detailed and step by step guide to install terrarium tv for firestick. But, before moving forward I want to tell you some features of terrarium tv app. For installing terrarium tv on firestick, it is not necessary to jailbreak your firestick device.
Similar Tutorial: How To Install Kodi 18.3 On Firestick In 2 Minutes
Terrarium TV App: Features You Needs To Know
Terrarium TV is one of the extremely popular Android apps which lets users stream thousands of HD movies and tv shows without any signup or subscription. This is the only application which provides around 10,000+ 4K HD quality movies and tv shows. Almost 90% of remaining movies lists are available in 1080p HD quality. So, I would rather say that terrarium tv is entirely focused on its quality.
Don’t Miss- How To Reset Kodi To Default Factory Setting
The excellent features of terrarium tv are, inside the dashboard, there is an inbuilt option for movie request. Just rise your request and terrarium tv developers will quickly take action and you’ll find your requested movie within 2 or three days. Instead of writing about all terrarium tv features, better to make a list.
Features of terrarium tv app-
- Terrarium TV is world popular movie application which provides 100% free streaming.
- Huge collection of HD quality movies and tv shows.
- Around 10,000+ movies are in 4K HD quality.
- Almost 90% of the remaining movies are in 1080p quality.
- Inbuilt movie request option.
- Frequently application updates fix all existing bugs.
- Videos list are growing day by day.
- Supports all android devices running above 4.2.
- Terrarium TV supports Firestick & Chromecast devices.
- Many more features that are impossible to list all……
These are some features I experienced while using the terrarium tv app. Now, let’s move to the installation steps for the firestick device. Another great application you should install for free movies and tv shows is- Kodi. Here is how to install the latest Kodi 18.3 on firestick.
How To Install Terrarium TV On Firestick
Frankly saying; there are lots of methods available to install terrarium tv on firestick but here I’ll show you two popular methods. Below are two methods to install the terrarium tv app on the firestick device.
- Install Terrarium TV on firestick via ES File Explorer or Downloader App.
- Install Terrarium TV on firestick via Android smartphone.
So, the second one requires an Android smartphone and Wi-Fi network but the first one does not need any extra resources. So, I’ll go with the first method to install terrarium tv for firestick with ES File Explorer.
Recommended: How To Take Backup Of Kodi Add-Ons, Skins & Settings
Method #1- How To Install Terrarium TV On Firestick Via ES File Explorer (Step By Step)
- Run Amazon firestick on your smart tv.
- Go to firestick Home.
- Open firestick Settings option.
- Go to Device.
- Select Developers Option.
- Enable Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Back to firestick home.
- Open Search option > type ES File Explorer.
- Choose the first search result from the list.
- Download ES File Explorer> Open it.
- Go to Tools> Download Manager.
- Select the URL path and type http://bit.ly/ttvapk199
- Name the path as Terrarium TV.
- Select OK> then Download Now.
- Wait… Once the file is downloaded, hit the install button.
- Select Install on the next screen.
- Select Done and back to firestick home.
- Go to apps> select Terrarium TV from the list.
- Accept terms of usage and go to tv shows or movies list.
- Start watching any movies or tv shows in 1080p quality from the list.
So, here is the end of the first method to install terrarium tv app on firestick. Now you can watch all the videos from the terrarium tv on your firestick without paying any monthly subscriptions. This is the first tutorial, now let’s move to the then second method to install terrarium tv on firestick device.
Method #2- How To Install Terrarium TV App On Firestick ( By Sideloading)
- Connect your Android phone and firestick device with same Wi-Fi network (important).
- Download terrarium tv apk file on your Android phone from this link- Download Apk!
- Install Terrarium TV Apk on Android phone.
- Now go to Google Play Store> search Apps2fire.
- Install Apps2Fire App.
- Go to firestick home.
- Select Settings> Networks> Get IP Address.
- Open Apps2fire App on Android phone.
- Go to setup> enter firestick IP Address.
- Choose Terrarium TV from Local Apps and transfer to firestick.
- Install terrarium tv on firestick.
- Open it and start watching free movies and tv shows.
There are lots of movies applications available on the internet but terrarium tv has extra features and fast support out of them. You can find almost everything on terrarium tv without paying anything. Follow any of the above methods to install terrarium tv on firestick. In case of any trouble, feel free to write in the comment box. Once from us will quickly solve your problem but in return, we need your support. Just share this post and support us.
Table of Content
- 1 Terrarium TV App: Features You Needs To Know
- 2 How To Install Terrarium TV On Firestick