- 1 How to install Showbox on Firestick- (Step by Step Guide)
- 1.1 Step- 1: Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
- 1.2 Step- 2: Go to Search option
- 1.3 Step- 3: Type “Downloader”
- 1.4 Step- 4: Open Downloader
- 1.5 Step- 5: Enter Download URL
- 1.7 Step- 7: Wait… Aptoid TV Apk is downloading
- 1.8 Step- 8: Select Install
- 1.9 Step- 9: Again Select Install
- 1.10 Step- 10: Wait… Aptoid TV is installing
- 1.11 Step- 11: Open Aptoid TV
- 1.12 Step- 12: Select Showbox
- 1.13 Step- 13: Select Install
- 1.14 Step- 14: Wait… Showbox is downloading
- 1.15 Step- 15: Open Showbox
- 1.16 Step- 16: Click Next
- 1.17 Step- 17: Wait…
- 1.18 Step- 18: Finish the installation
Showbox is known as the mother of all streaming applications. Showbox was launched in February 2016 and till date, it’s alive because of active developers behind this app. I believe, Showbox can fill the void left by Terrarium TV because it’s the best alternative to Terrarium TV movie and tv shows streaming app.
Here in this tutorial, I am going to show you a step by step process to install Showbox on Firestick. If you are Fire TV or Fire TV Cube (4K HDR) streaming device user then you can follow the same steps on your device.
Let’s start the installation process…
How to install Showbox on Firestick- (Step by Step Guide)
Step- 1: Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
Launch your firestick after connecting all the necessary cables. Go to Settings> Device> Developers option> then Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Step- 2: Go to Search option
Step- 3: Type “Downloader”
Step- 4: Open Downloader
Step- 5: Enter Download URL
Here you need to download Aptoid TV for Firestick then you can install YouTube from Aptoid TV store.
URL 1- https://firestickhelp.com/AptoidTV (Direct Download Link) < Recommended
URL 2- http://m.aptoid.com/installer-aptoid-tv/
Step- 7: Wait… Aptoid TV Apk is downloading
Step- 8: Select Install
Step- 9: Again Select Install
Step- 10: Wait… Aptoid TV is installing
It will take around 20 seconds to fully install Aptoid TV for the first time. So, wait until the installation is completed.
Step- 11: Open Aptoid TV
Step- 12: Select Showbox
There are hundreds of apps available on Aptoid TV. You can see that Showbox is listed on the front screen. Just use the scroll button of your Firestick remote and select Showbox from the list.
Step- 13: Select Install
Step- 14: Wait… Showbox is downloading
Step- 15: Open Showbox
Your device may automatically drive you to the installation page. If not so, use the OPEN button to go to the installation page.
Step- 16: Click Next
Once you scroll down to select Next, you’ll see the install button. Select the install button to start the installation process.
Step- 17: Wait…
Step- 18: Finish the installation
Here you have finally installed the most popular movie application on your Firestick. Now enjoy the free movie streaming on Showbox app. You don’t need to pay any monthly subscription for watching movies and tv shows.