Table of Content
- 1 How to install Resistance Addon on Kodi?
- 2 How To Install Resistance Kodi Addon?
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK
- 3 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
In this guide, you're going to learn the installation process of Resistance Kodi Addon. I'm using this add-on for longer and found that one of the interesting addons to watch movies and tv shows. That's why I decided to provide you the installation steps of this Kodi addon. I'm using Kodi on Windows 10 and Amazon FireStick, but here I'll take the screenshot from Windows 10 PC only. However, the same steps you can perform on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android Box, Android Phones/Tablets, etc.
Resistance Kodi Addon is known as one of the best Covenant Fork/Exodus Fork. You'll find the same dashboard as Covenant Kodi Addon. It offering a huge database of movies and TV Shows in a well-categorized format. It also allows you to create your own playlist using Trakt and IMDB account. For more details, install Resistance on Kodi and try yourself.
So, let's start the installation process…
Read this: The Best Kodi Addons List (Weekly Updated)
How to install Resistance Addon on Kodi?
Follow these steps to install Resistance Kodi Addon-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/
- Enter repository name- Goldengun Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Goldengun Repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.goldengun-9.1.6.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select Golden Gun repo.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select Resistance.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install Resistance Kodi Addon?
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install Resistance Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select File manager option to add repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/ to install the addons from the Golden Gun repository.
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as Goldengun Repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open Goldengun Repo folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.goldengun-9.1.6.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select goldengun folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select Resistance to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some additional dependencies and modules will be installed with Resistance Kodi Addon, just press OK to confirm it.
That's it. This add-on has been installed on your device. Now you can watch it on your Firestick.
Using unofficial Add-ons are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party add-ons on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there's a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it's compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don't like the service (I bet, you'll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven't created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.