In this post, you are going to read the installation process of Plex for firestick. Before going through the installation process, let have a look at the features and functionalities of Plex media server software.
Plex is a powerful media management tool which organizes all your media like photos, videos, music, podcasts, games etc. and allow all of them to access from any on your home device. If you are using multiple devices like Firestick, Android TV Box, Smartphone, PC etc. in your home and want to access all the files from any of the devices, Plex will help you in this.
Also Check: 10 Best Apps For Jailbroken Firestick/FireTV
Basically, Plex is a media server software that holds you all contents which you already own and provides you access to any of the device you want. Plex will make your data transfer easy and the need of external hard disk and Pendrive has entirely vanished. Today you are going to learn, how to install Plex on firestick and the initial setup to use Plex firestick software.
Recommended: 8 Firestick Apps For Free Movies & TV Shows
Plex for firestick
Plex is a cross-platform media server application which supports most popular operating system. Plex is available for all Android operated devices like firestick, android tv box, smartphones, tablets, laptops etc. Plex for firestick can directly be installed from the Amazon app store for firestick and fire tv.
Some features you will get while using Plex firestick app-
- Plex will let you manage all your media on a cloud server.
- You can access those media on any device where Plex installed.
- You can play movies, songs, and videos from your smartphone to firestick if Plex installed.
- Plex provides a secure media library.
- You can access your file from anywhere in the world.
How To Install Plex On Firestick
Don’t know how to install Plex on firestick? Follow this step by step process to install–
- Open firestick on your smart tv.
- Go to firestick home.
- Go to search option.
- Enter or type Plex.
- Press select button to search.
- Open first search result.
- Hit download.
- Open Plex.
- Wait… Plex will take about 30 seconds on the first launch.
- Now, register a new Plex account or enter the existing account details to log in.
- Once you log in, Plex will ask to authorize your device with a PIN. Visit https://plex.tv/link and enter your 4 character PIN to authorize.
- Now select LINK option on your browser.
- Now again sign in to Plex using your username and password.
- That’s it… Plex will display all your media available on their server.
Now using your firestick remote, navigate to Plex server and access whatever you want. That’s it, finally, you have finished installing Plex on firestick setup Plex server. Now enjoy all the features of Plex on firestick device. If you have any issue, feel free to write in the comment box.