- 1 Placenta Kodi Addon: Overview
- 2 How To Install Placenta On Kodi 17.6?
- 2.1 Step- 1: Launch Kodi
- 2.2 Step-2: Select Settings icon
- 2.3 Step-3: Open System Settings
- 2.4 Step-4: Select Add-Ons
- 2.5 Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
- 2.6 Step-6: Go To File Manager
- 2.7 Step-7: Choose Add source
- 2.8 Step-8: Select <None>
- 2.9 Step-9: Enter Repository Address
- 2.10 Step-10: Select Add-ons
- 2.11 Step-11: Open Package installer
- 2.12 Step-12: Select Install from zip file
- 2.13 Step-13: Select MrBlamo Repo folder
- 2.14 Step-14: Select repository.blamo-0.1.6.zip
- 2.15 Step-15: Select Install from repository
- 2.16 Step-16: Open Blamo repository
- 2.17 Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.18 Step-18: Open Placenta folder
- 2.19 Step-19: Select the Install option
Dear readers, in this tutorial I am going to provide you with a step by step process to install Placenta for Kodi 17.6. If you are looking for a guide to install the latest (updated) version of Placenta addon for Kodi 17.6 (Krypton) then follow this tutorial.
Placenta Kodi Addon: Overview
The Placenta is a newborn baby in the list of third-party movies addons for Kodi which gone viral after March 2018 due to its amazing features and support. This is proved as the best Exodus and Covenant killer in 2018 which offering around thirteen different primary folders. The folders include- Movies, TV Shows, My Movies (unique feature), My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Kids Corner, Fitness Zone, Legends of Music, Podcasts, Tools, and Search.
When you open all the folders, you’ll find many more categories of your choice. There is a unique feature which allows you to save your favorite Movies and TV Shows and watch anytime. Around 5000+ movies and tv shows streaming links are being updated on Placenta Kodi addon.
Recommended- How To Install Aragon Live TV Addon for Kodi 17.6
There are a lot more features that you’ll experience after installing Placenta on your Kodi device. It provides 4K HD quality streaming links for all the movies and tv shows. There is an option to integrate real-debrid and Trakt TV account with Placenta to experience smoother and enhanced streaming experience.
Some noticeable features of Placenta Kodi Addon-
- The placenta is the best Exodus and Covenant alternative in 2018.
- It supports Real-debrid account integration for the smoother streaming experience.
- Placenta saves your Trakt TV account info to find your favorite movies and tv shows.
- 5000+ streaming links updated every month.
- Placenta supports all the devices which run on Android operating systems.
- You can directly search by movies name and tv shows name inside the Placenta dashboard.
- The placenta is completely free and will remain.
How To Install Placenta On Kodi 17.6?
Follow these simple steps to install Placenta Addon for Kodi-
Step- 1: Launch Kodi
If you are willing to install Placenta Addon for Firestick then you have to go to Apps> then Open Kodi.
Step-2: Select Settings icon
Step-3: Open System Settings
Step-4: Select Add-Ons
Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
Step-6: Go To File Manager
Step-7: Choose Add source
Step-8: Select <None>
Step-9: Enter Repository Address
Step-10: Select Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and from the drop-down menu, select Add-ons.
Step-11: Open Package installer
You’ll see an option on the top-left corner of Kodi to package installer icon. Refer image below-
Step-12: Select Install from zip file
Step-13: Select MrBlamo Repo folder
Step-14: Select repository.blamo-0.1.6.zip
Step-15: Select Install from repository
Step-16: Open Blamo repository
Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
Step-18: Open Placenta folder
Step-19: Select the Install option