Table of Content
- 1 How To Install Onenation Portal Build On Kodi
- 1.1 Step- 1: Go to Kodi Settings
- 1.2 Step- 2: Go to System Settings
- 1.3 Step- 3: Choose Add-ons
- 1.4 Step- 4: Select Unknown Sources
- 1.5 Step- 5: Select Yes
- 1.6 Step- 6: Go to File Manager
- 1.7 Step- 7: Select Add Source
- 1.8 Step- 8: Select <None>
- 1.9 Step- 9: Enter repository address
- 1.10 Step- 10: Enter repository name
- 1.11 Step- 11: Select OK
- 1.12 Step- 12: Go to Add-ons
- 1.13 Step- 13: Select Package installer
- 1.14 Step- 14: Select Install from zip file
- 1.15 Step- 15: Select Onenation Portal folder
- 1.16 Step- 16: Select Repository file
- 1.17 Step- 17: Select Install from repository
- 1.18 Step- 18: Go to Program Add-ons
- 1.19 Step- 19: Choose One Nation Portal
- 1.20 Step- 20: Selection (OneNation Portal) Builds
- 1.21 Step- 21: Select your build
- 1.22 Step- 22: Select “Fresh Install”
- 1.23 Step- 23: Select “Continue”
- 1.24 Step- 24: Wait…
In this guide, we are going to learn the step by step process to install One Nation Build for Kodi 18.3 (Leia). If you are looking for- “How to install Onenation Build on Kodi 18.3” then read this guide.
One Nation Portal is a well known Kodi build in 2019. It has pre-loaded with hundreds of popular Kodi addons for watching movies, sports, tv shows, IPTV, music, and videos.
Read this> How to install Cellardoor TV Build on Kodi
How To Install Onenation Portal Build On Kodi
Step- 1: Go to Kodi Settings
By default, Kodi developers disabled the option to install any third-party addon. In order to install any Kodi addon, you need to enable the “Unknown Source” option.
Go to Settings by clicking on that “Gear Box” icon.
Step- 2: Go to System Settings
You'll find the option to enable “Unknown Source” inside the System>Add-ons>Unknown Sources.
Step- 3: Choose Add-ons
From the left side navigation, choose Add-ons option. Look the screenshot below for the reference purposes.
Step- 4: Select Unknown Sources
Hover your mouse right-side and select Unknown Sources option to enable it. A warning window will prompt on your screen. Just ignore and press “YES“.
Step- 5: Select Yes
As I discussed in the above steps, a Warning window will prompt on your device screen. Here you need to select “Yes” option to enable Unknown Sources on your Kodi device.
Step- 6: Go to File Manager
Go one step back and select the File Manager option. Here we will provide the download address of repository file.
Step- 7: Select Add Source
So, here we'll insert the repository address. Select the “Add source” option.
Step- 8: Select <None>
Here you have to choose the path of Kodi repository. Select the “<None>” option and enter the repository address.
Step- 9: Enter repository address
Enter http://www.onenation.info/Portal in the repository address and select “OK“. Onenation Portal build is located under this repository address.
Step- 10: Enter repository name
Here Kodi is asking you to enter the repository name. Just type “Onenation Portal” inside the box and press “OK“.
Step- 11: Select OK
Step- 12: Go to Add-ons
Once you entered the repository name and address, go back to Kodi home. Here you have to select the “Add-ons” option.
Step- 13: Select Package installer
See the below image for reference purposes and select the package installer option to install a repository on Kodi.
Step- 14: Select Install from zip file
Step- 15: Select Onenation Portal folder
Step- 16: Select Repository file
Here you can see a zip package is available. Select plugin.program.onenationportal-1.1.3.zip and within a few seconds, you'll get a notification that Onenation Portal repository installed.
Step- 17: Select Install from repository
Step- 18: Go to Program Add-ons
Step- 19: Choose One Nation Portal
Step- 20: Selection (OneNation Portal) Builds
Step- 21: Select your build
I'm using Kodi 18.0 (Leia) so, I'm choosing [18.0]- Leia- Server 1 (v2.0).
Step- 22: Select “Fresh Install”
Step- 23: Select “Continue”
Step- 24: Wait…
Cobalt Kodi builds from One Nation Portal is downloading on your Kodi. It will take a few seconds to gets finished. Wait till download completed. Once completed, install this Kodi build from Onenation Portal on Kodi 18.2 (Leia).