- 1 How To Install NBC Sports Live Extra Addon On Kodi
- 1.1 Step- 1: Go to Kodi Settings
- 1.2 Step- 2: Go to System Settings
- 1.3 Step- 3: Choose Add-ons
- 1.4 Step- 4: Select Unknown Sources
- 1.5 Step- 5: Select Yes
- 1.6 Step- 6: Go to Add-ons
- 1.7 Step- 7: Select “Package Installer”
- 1.8 Step- 8: Select “Install from repository”
- 1.9 Step- 9: Select “Install from repository”
- 1.10 Step- 10: Select “Video Add-ons”
- 1.11 Step- 11: Select “NBC Sports Live Extra”
- 1.12 Step- 12: Select “Install”
- 1.13 Step- 13: Select “OK”
In this guide, I’ll show you the complete steps to install NBC Sports Live Extra addon on Kodi 18.0 (Leia). After installing this addon, you can watch all live and highlights of sports matches. This guide is working on Kodi 18.0 (Leia) and you can install it on Windows, Android Phones, FireTVSticks, Android Box, Raspberry Pi etc.
Read this> How to install SportsDevil Kodi Addon
NBC Sports is a well known live sports streaming website. It streams all NBA, Football, NHL, MLB, Formula 1 and Olympics games. Once you install this addon to your Kodi device, you can watch live matches anywhere on your device.
Also read> How to install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi
How To Install NBC Sports Live Extra Addon On Kodi
Follow these steps to install NBC Sports Live Kodi addon-
Step- 1: Go to Kodi Settings
In order to install any Kodi addon, you need to enable the “Unknown Source” option.
Go to Settings by clicking on that “Gear Box” icon.
Step- 2: Go to System Settings
You’ll find the option to enable “Unknown Source” inside the System>Add-ons>Unknown Sources.
Step- 3: Choose Add-ons
From the left side navigation, choose Add-ons option. Look the screenshot below for the reference purposes.
Step- 4: Select Unknown Sources
Hover your mouse right-side and select Unknown Sources option to enable it. A warning window will prompt on your screen. Just ignore and press “YES“.
Step- 5: Select Yes
As I discussed in the above steps, a Warning window will prompt on your device screen. Here you need to select the “Yes” option to enable Unknown Sources on your Kodi device.
Step- 6: Go to Add-ons
Step- 7: Select “Package Installer”
Step- 8: Select “Install from repository”
Step- 9: Select “Install from repository”
Step- 10: Select “Video Add-ons”
Step- 11: Select “NBC Sports Live Extra”
Step- 12: Select “Install”
Step- 13: Select “OK”