Movie Theater Butter is one of the best Kodi addons for movies and tv shows. In this guide, I’ll show the step by step process to install Movie Theater Butter on Kodi 18.2 (Leia). The guide is working for FireStick, Fire TV Stick 4K (3rd generation), and Fire TV Cube.
Even, the same steps are applicable for all the operating systems which are supported by Kodi. Movie Theater Butter has a separate category for 4K HD movies and tv shows.
There is an option to search the movies by name, genre, Oscar winner, and currently playing, etc.
So, let’s start the installation steps-
How to install Movie Theater Butter Addon on Kodi
Follow these quick steps to install Movie Theater Butter on Kodi–
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
- Enter repository name- Diamond.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Diamond repository folder.
- Open INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO folder.
- Select the repository.Diamong-Wizard-Repo-3.6.2.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from repository.
- Select **Diamond Build Repo**.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select Movie Theater Butter – Preset Max 4K Select Link.
- Click on Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
That’s it… You have installed Movie Theater Butter Addon on your Kodi. Now, go to the Add-ons menu and launch Movie Theater Butter from the list. Open your favorite category folder and watch anything you want.
How To Install Movie Theater Butter Kodi Addon
If you’ve any issues in the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install Movie Theater Butter on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various option.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select File manager option to add repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ to install Movie Theater Butter Addon.
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as Diamond repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open Diamond folder to install repository file.
17- Open INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO
The Diamond repository has the various folder. Choose INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO to install Diamond Repository Zip file.
18- Choose the repository zip file
Select the repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.6.1.zip file.
19- Select Install from repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
20- Select the Repository
All official and third-party repository is available on your screen. Choose ***Diamond Build Repo*** to install Movie Theater Butter Addon on Kodi.
21- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Picture add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select Movie Theater Butter- Preset Max 4K Select Link to install on Kodi. You can also go for Movie Theater Butter- Preset Max 720p AutoPlay option to install HDReady video addon.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with Movie Theater Butter, just press OK to confirm it.
Here you have installed a best Kodi addon for movies and tv shows. But, it’s always recommended to use a Kodi VPN to stream anonymously and safely. A VPN will also unblock your geo-restriction and provides a high-quality link for buffer-free streaming.
Table of Content
- 1 How to install Movie Theater Butter Addon on Kodi
- 2 How To Install Movie Theater Butter Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Open INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO
- 2.18 18- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.19 19- Select Install from repository
- 2.20 20- Select the Repository
- 2.21 21- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.22 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.23 23- Select Install
- 2.24 24- Select OK