This guide will take you through the step by step process to install Miami Grice Kodi Addon on Firestick. It offers plenty of Movies, Shows, Videos, etc. That's why I decided to bring this Kodi addon in front of you. The steps are working on FireStick, Android TV, Smartphones/Tablets & PC.
Miami Grice Addon is one of the best Kodi addons for streaming Movies, TV Shows, Videos, etc. Currently, the Add-on is available to install from Grice Advice Repository. You can see a great collection of HD Movies inside the dashboard.
Follow the steps along with me to install Miami Grice Addon on Kodi…
How To Install Miami Grice Kodi Addon?
These steps you can perform to install Miami Grice Addon on Kodi–
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://griceadvicekodi.xyz/repo/
- Enter repository name- Grice Advice Repository.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Grice Advice Repository folder.
- Select the repository.griceadvicekodi-1.0.4.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select Grice Advice Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select Miami Grice.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install Miami Grice Addon
I've written detailed steps to install Miami Grice Addon on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on the Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select the File manager option to add a repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- https://griceadvicekodi.xyz/repo/
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as Grice Advice Repository.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open the Grice Advice Repository folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select the repository.griceadvicekodi-1.0.4.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select Grice Advice Kodi Repo folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select MIAMI GRICE to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with Miami Grice Kodi Addon, just press OK to confirm it.
Table of Content
- 1 How To Install Miami Grice Kodi Addon?
- 2 How To Install Miami Grice Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK