This tutorial will take you through the step by step installation process of Luxray Video Add-on. It's a new Kodi addon that offers quality streaming links. Luxray Kodi Add-on offering all in one platform for daily entertainment. It has sections to watch Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Sports, Standup comedy, Kids, Food, Music, Video Games, Live TV, Motorsports, Adult Videos, etc.
Luxray Add-on is a new addon for Kodi, but it's being used by millions of people after the massive shutdown of Kodi addons. So, if you are looking for a best Kodi addon that offers all-in-one entertainment then Luxray Video Add-on for Kodi is a perfect choice.
Also See=> How to install YODA Addon on Kodi
If you want to install Luxray Video Addon for Kodi and using Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K, then you can follow these steps. I'm providing the screenshots of the installation process from Windows 10, but the same steps are also applicable of all Kodi Boxes including Amazon Fire TV devices.
Let's start the installation…
How to Install Luxray Video Addon on Kodi
Follow these steps to install Luxray Video Addon on Kodi…
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address-
- Enter repository name- Luxray Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Luxray Repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.luxrayrepo-1.1.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select the Luxray Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select Luxray Video.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install Luxray Kodi Addon
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install Luxray Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select the File manager option to add a repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address-
http://luxray.xyz/repo/ (Currently Down) OR http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as Luxray Repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open Luxray Repo folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.luxrayrepo-1.1.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select the Luxray Repository folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select Luxray Video to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with Luxray Video, just press OK to confirm it.
Table of Content
- 1 How to Install Luxray Video Addon on Kodi
- 2 How To Install Luxray Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK