Table of Content
- 1 How to install Numbers Addon on Kodi
- 2 How To Install Numbers Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 21- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 22- Select Install
- 2.23 23- Select OK
- 3 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
After the massive Kodi addons shutdown, lots of add-ons are not working. It became hard to find a good Kodi addon for movies. Though, I found a great add-on to watch movies and tv shows. Here, in this guide, I am going to show you how to install Numbers add-on on Kodi.
The Numbers is a recently trending Kodi addon for movies. It has got a bunch of popular categories where anyone can pick their interest. It's supporting Kodi 18.5 (Leia) and pulling out good quality streaming links.
So, without wasting your time… Let's jump to the installation process…
How to install Numbers Addon on Kodi
Follow these quick steps to install Numbers Add-on on Kodi–
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://cellardoortv.com/repo/
- Enter repository name- Cellardoor TV.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Numbers repository folder.
- Select the repository.cdrepo-8.2.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from repository.
- Select CellarDoorTV Repo.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select NuMb3r5.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install Numbers Kodi Addon
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install Numbers Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on the Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select the File manager option to add a repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ to install Numbers Addon.
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as Cellardoor TV repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open the Cellardoor TV folder to install a repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select the repository.cdrepo-8.2.zip file.
18- Select Install from repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository
All official and third-party repository is available on your screen. Choose CellarDoorTV Repo to install Numbers Addon on Kodi.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
21- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select NuMb3r5 to install on Kodi.
22- Select Install
23- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with Numbers, just press OK to confirm it.
That's it. This add-on has been installed on your device. Now you can watch it on your Firestick.
Using unofficial Add-ons are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party add-ons on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there's a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it's compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don't like the service (I bet, you'll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven't created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.
Express VPN has been connected and your privacy is anonymous and secure. Now you can watch anything privately.