- 1 Ares Wizard For Kodi: Overview & Features
- 2 How To Install Ares Wizard On Kodi 17.6 (Firestick)
- 2.1 How To Install Ares Wizard On Kodi (Step By Step Guide+ Screenshots)
- 2.2 Step-1: Launch Kodi
- 2.3 Step-2: Click On Settings
- 2.4 Step-3: Enable Unknown Sources
- 2.5 Step-4: Open File Manager
- 2.6 Step-5: Select Add Source
- 2.7 Step-6: Select <None>
- 2.8 Step-7: Enter Repository Address
- 2.9 Step-7: Click Add-Ons
- 2.10 Step-8: Select Package Installer
- 2.11 Step-9: Select Install From Zip
- 2.12 Step-9: Select Ares Repo
- 2.13 Step-10: Select script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip
- 2.14 Step-11: Select Install From Repository
- 2.15 Step-12: Select All Repositories
- 2.16 Step-13: Select Program Add-Ons
- 2.17 Step-14: Select Ares Wizard
Ares Wizard is known for its quality streaming and program addons. Here in this tutorial, you are going to learn step by step instructions to install Ares Kodi Wizard for Krypton 17.6 users. The installation process is same for all the devices because the user-interface is exactly same on all the operation systems. So, the same guide can be implemented on all the Kodi devices.
If you are a Kodi user, there is only a 13% percent chance that, you never heard about Ares Wizard. This is extremely popular software which provides complete optimization and backup to your Kodi database and the interesting part is, Ares Wizard for Kodi is completely for to use. Here you’ll read, step by step installation process of Ares Wizard on Kodi v17.6 Krypton.
Also Read: How To Jailbreak Firestick- 2 Minute Guide
Ares Wizard For Kodi: Overview & Features
Repository- Ares Repo
Address- http://ares-repo.eu/, http://areswizard.co.uk/
Ares wizard is a complete package for the maintenance of Kodi, though the developers have stopped other entertainment features like Video Add-ons, Music Add-ons, Game Add-ons from the repository but complete Kodi maintenance features still doing a great job.
Whether you are sick of Kodi Buffering or planning to get backup of all your Kodi data; Ares Wizard is there for you. A few months ago, Ares Wizard was down but again it back with many latest maintenance features. Even it allows Kodi users to clear the Cache File or performing some other optimization steps. Below are some features that you’ll experience after installing Ares Wizard for Kodi.
Ares Wizard Features-
- Many programs Add-ons.
Music Add-ons. (Stopped) Video Add-ons. (Stopped)
- Performance optimization.
- Data backup.
- Cache optimization.
- Kodi buffering fixes.
- Kodi log file management.
- Internet speed tester.
- Fresh start tool and many more…
How To Install Ares Wizard On Kodi 17.6 (Firestick)
Here are simple steps to install Ares Wizard for Kodi Krypton 17.6 & Jarvis 16.1-
- Start Firestick device.
- Go to Apps> then open Kodi.
- Open System Settings> Enable Unknown Sources.
- Back to File Manager> then Add Source.
- Select <None> then enter repository address.
- Type http://ares-repo.eu/ OR http://areswizard.co.uk/ and name it Ares Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home> select Add-Ons.
- Select Package installer icon.
- Select Install from Zip> then Ares Repo.
- Select script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip.
- Wait… A notification will appear in the top right corner that Ares Wizard installed.
- Go to Program Add-Ons.
- Select Ares Project.
- Launch Ares Wizard.
There you’ll have all the features available. Just choose your choice and enjoy Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6. If you are unable to install, please read our step by step installation guide with screenshots. Check below for the step by step Ares Wizard Kodi installation tutorial.
How To Install Ares Wizard On Kodi (Step By Step Guide+ Screenshots)
Follow these steps to install Ares Wizard on Kodi to experience the outstanding features of this tool-
Step-1: Launch Kodi
Launch Kodi on Amazon Firestick device from opening Apps> then Kodi.
Step-2: Click On Settings
From the top left corner, open the Gear icon and then select System settings.
Step-3: Enable Unknown Sources
Go to System Settings> then Add-Ons> then Unknown Source> then Enable it.
Step-4: Open File Manager
Go to one step back and select File Manager.
Step-5: Select Add Source
Here press the right side button on your remote and select Add source.
Step-6: Select <None>
Select <None> to edit the repository address.
Step-7: Enter Repository Address
Type the repository address from your remote. There are working Ares repo – http://ares-repo.eu/ OR http://areswizard.co.uk/
Step-7: Click Add-Ons
Back to Kodi Home> then Add-Ons.
Step-8: Select Package Installer
From the top left corner, select the Package installer.
Step-9: Select Install From Zip
From the list, select Install from Zip
Step-9: Select Ares Repo
Select Ares repo folder from the list.
Step-10: Select script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip
Open the Ares Repo folder and then select script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip.
Step-11: Select Install From Repository
Go back and select Install from repository.
Step-12: Select All Repositories
Select All Repositories option.
Step-13: Select Program Add-Ons
Step-14: Select Ares Wizard
Open the Ares Wizard Folder and select install.
Boom!… You installed Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6. Now, you can anytime utilise the functionalities and features that are offering by Ares Project Wizard.
Go to Kodi home and then head over to Program Addons folder and open Ares Wizard add-on to your device.
I know the steps looking lengthy but believe me, a small effort will worth. Many outstanding features from Ares Wizard can be experienced on Kodi. Ares Project is 100% working and you can optimize your Kodi data for the smooth streaming experience. If you feel any difficulties during installation, feel free to ask in the comment box.