Here in this post, I am going to provide the step by step installation process of Google Play Store on Firestick. If you are unable to use YouTube and other apps offering by Google on your firestick then you must need Google Play Services running on your device. Install the latest version of Google Play Services on firestick by following this guide.
Also Check: 10 Best Firestick Apps in 2018
Overview: Google Play Store/Play Services
Android is the world most popular cross-platform operating system. It offers millions of apps and games for the various devices. Firestick also supporting Android OS, means you can install all the apps from Google play store. Google Play Services is a core application which is necessary to run Android applications form the Google. Below, I have written the step by step installation process of Google Play Services for firestick.
Also Read: How To Install YouTube On Firestick
How To Install Google Play Store on Firestick?
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV Stick Settings
- Click on Developer options
- Click to enable Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
- Return to Settings and go to About
- Click on Network
- Copy down your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s IP Address.
- Install Apps2Fire (Original) onto your Android device (tablet or phone). It’s important that you use the app labeled Original here. There are several clones on the Google Play Store.
- Open your Apps2Fire app.
- Slide the menu bar at the top until you see Setup
- Enter Setup, and then enter your Fire TV Stick IP Address where it says “IP address of your FireTV”
- Enter your Firestick IP Address.
- Go to local apps.
- Select Google Play Store and other apps.
- Hit install.