Do you wanna get subtitles on Kodi from opensubtitles.org? Here in this tutorial, I am going to show you step by step process to enable subtitles on Kodi 18.2 Leia. I tried to make this guide easy to understand. This method will work on Android, Windows, Firestick, iOS, Raspberry Pi and all other devices.
Why we need subtitles?
Kodi has an inbuilt option to enable subtitles. But, you need to perform some additional steps to enable it. However, there are many Kodi addons which fetch subtitles automatically. But, that case is exceptional and here we are going to learn the process to get subtitles on Kodi from opensubtitles.org.
How To Get Subtitles On Kodi?
Follow these steps to enable subtitles on Kodi from opensubtitles.org-
Step-1: Go to opensubtitles.org
Go to opensubtitles.org and sign up a new account. Click on the register button to create an account.
Step-2: Enter your details
Step-3: Open Kodi
Go to your apps list and open Kodi from the list. If you are using Kodi on Windows 10 then click the Windows button on your keyboard and search Kodi.
Step-4: Go to Add-ons
From the left side navigation, click Add-ons option.
Step-5: Click on the installer icon
In the top left corner, you’ll see an installer option. Open that to install opensutitles.org add-on to Kodi.
Step-6: Choose Install from repository
Step-7: Select Subtitles option
Step-8: Select OpenSubtitles.org
Step-8: Click Install
Step-9: Click Configure
Step-10: Enter Username and Password
Click on both the options, enter the Username and Password of OpenSubtitles.org to automatically fetch subtitles while watching movies.
Here is the end of the configuration process. Now, you have successfully installed opensubtitles.org add-on and enabled your device to get subtitles on Kodi. However, if you still getting any issue in playing subtitles, feel free to ask in the comment box.
- How to jailbreak Firestick with Kodi
- Best Firestick Apps for movies
- How to fix Kodi buffering
- How to Setup Real Debrid on Kodi
- How to install Kodi on Roku
Table of Content
- 1 How To Get Subtitles On Kodi?
- 1.1 Step-1: Go to opensubtitles.org
- 1.2 Step-2: Enter your details
- 1.3 Step-3: Open Kodi
- 1.4 Step-4: Go to Add-ons
- 1.5 Step-5: Click on the installer icon
- 1.6 Step-6: Choose Install from repository
- 1.7 Step-7: Select Subtitles option
- 1.8 Step-8: Select OpenSubtitles.org
- 1.9 Step-8: Click Install
- 1.10 Step-9: Click Configure
- 1.11 Step-10: Enter Username and Password