If you have been using Kodi for longer then you must know the popularity of Genesis Kodi Addon. Everyone missing is excellent feature Kodi addon after it shut down along with Exodus, Phoenix and other best addons for Kodi. Recently, Genesis Reborn Kodi Add-on introduced in the market and gained immense popularity as the best Genesis alternative.
Rather say, Genesis Reborn is the new updated version of older Genesis Kodi addon. So, if you want to again enjoy the unbeatable features of Genesis Reborn, you need to install it on your Kodi. Here in this guide, you are going to get the easiest steps to install Genesis Reborn for Kodi 17.6 and Kodi 18.4 (Leia).
Note- Jesusbox Repository has been taken down. However, you can install Genesis Reborn and Covenant addon from Kodil repo. Here is working repository address- http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
How To Install Genesis Reborn Kodi Addon?
Repeat the exact steps given below to install Genesis Reborn for Kodi 18.4–
Step- 1: Launch Kodi
If you are planning to install Genesis Reborn on Firestick then go to Apps> then Open Kodi. Windows users can search Kodi in the search option or double-click on Kodi shortcut created on the PC desktop.
Step-2: Select Settings icon
Now, select settings icon in Kodi dashboard. The settings icon looks like a gearbox, you have to click on this icon.
Step-3: Open System Settings
From the various list, you need to open system settings to perform some developers changes. Because it is necessary to install any unofficial Kodi addons.
Step-4: Select Add-Ons
From the left sidebar, choose Add-ons option to change some settings by which you'll be able to install any third-party add-ons.
Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
By default, this option kept disabled to prevent any unauthorized access to your system. Enable Unknown Sources to allow your device to install any official as well as unofficial Kodi add-ons.
Step-6: Go To File Manager
After enabling Unknown Sources option, just press back button once. Windows PC users need to hit Backspace button on their keyboard and select File Manager.
Step-7: Choose Add source
Step-8: Select <None>
Step-9: Enter Repository Address
Enter Kodil repository address in the source path- http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
Step-10: Select Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and from the drop-down menu, select Add-ons.
Step-11: Open Package installer
You'll see an option on the top-left corner of Kodi to package installer icon. Refer image below-
Step-12: Select Install from zip file
Step-13: Select Jesus Box Repo folder
Step-14: Select repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.5.zip
Step-15: Select Install from repository
Step-16: Open Jesusbox repository
Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
Step-18: Open Genesis Reborn folder
Step-19: Install Genesis Reborn
Table of Content
- 1 How To Install Genesis Reborn Kodi Addon?
- 1.1 Step- 1: Launch Kodi
- 1.2 Step-2: Select Settings icon
- 1.3 Step-3: Open System Settings
- 1.4 Step-4: Select Add-Ons
- 1.5 Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
- 1.6 Step-6: Go To File Manager
- 1.7 Step-7: Choose Add source
- 1.8 Step-8: Select <None>
- 1.9 Step-9: Enter Repository Address
- 1.10 Step-10: Select Add-ons
- 1.11 Step-11: Open Package installer
- 1.12 Step-12: Select Install from zip file
- 1.13 Step-13: Select Jesus Box Repo folder
- 1.14 Step-14: Select repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.5.zip
- 1.15 Step-15: Select Install from repository
- 1.16 Step-16: Open Jesusbox repository
- 1.17 Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
- 1.18 Step-18: Open Genesis Reborn folder
- 1.19 Step-19: Install Genesis Reborn