Again, I am back with another Kodi tutorial and here I am showing you the step-by-step process to install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on FireStick. Moreover, the method and steps also work on Amazon Fire TV Cube, FireStick 4K, Android TV, Android Box/Smartphones/Tablets, Windows PC, etc.
Diggz Kodi Build is consistently improving its existing library of Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, and Sports Add-ons list. That’s the reason why Diggz Xenon Builds are so popular among Kodi users. It has optimized the user-interface for easy to find Movies, Shows, Sports, etc. from the home screen of Kodi.
Well, you have an option to install other popular add-ons directly from the Diggz Xenon Build dashboard. The UI looks so fancy, that you love to spend lots of time exploring the contents by Diggz Xenon Kodi Build.
I want you to explore yourself and feel the experience of this amazing Kodi Build…
Let’s follow the procedure…
How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
In order to install Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi, follow these steps on your device-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://digzzrepo.ddns.net
- Enter repository name- Diggz Xenon.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Diggz Xenon repository folder.
- Select the repository.diggz-4.0.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select the Diggz Repository.
- Open Program Add-ons folder.
- Select The Chef Leia Wizard.
- Click on Install button.
- Open The Chef Leia Wizard file.
- Select Continue.
- Go to Build Menu.
- Select [18.0] Diggz Xenon (v19.8.3).
- Choose Fresh Install.
- Select Continue and Wait till Diggz Xenon Build downloaded and installed on Kodi.
- Select Force Close.
- Restart Kodi to take effect.
How To Install Diggz Xenon Build On Kodi?
I’m writing a detailed installation guide with screenshots. Follow these steps to install Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various option.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select File manager option to add repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as the Diggz Xenon.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open Diggz Xenon folder to install the repository file.
17- Open Repo Folder
Diggz Xenon repository file is available inside Install_Repo folder. Open this folder to install repository zip.
18- Select Repository file
Select the repository.diggz-4.0.zip file to install Diggz Xenon repository on Kodi.
19- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
20- Select the Repository folder
Select the Diggz Repository folder.
21- Open Program Add-ons folder
Select Program add-ons option.
22- Select The Chef Leia Wizard
Select The Chef Leia Wizard to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select The Chef Leia Wizard
Open The Chef Leia Wizard to install Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
25- Select Continue
Here you have to tick the last two options as shown in the figure and select Continue.
26- Select Build Menu
27- Select Diggz Xenon Build
Here is a few Kodi builds listed. Select [18.0] Diggz Xenon (v19.8.4) from the list. When I am installing this Kodi Build, (v19.8.4) is the latest version. It might be possible that you’ll get a different version.
28- Select Fresh Install
Just select Fresh Install option to start downloading Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
29- Select Continue
Wait… Diggz Xenon for Kodi is downloading. It’ll install automatically on your device. Let it done by themselves.
Once the Diggz Xenon Build file will be downloaded on your device, it will automatically be installed. Just wait till the installation process completed. If everything is done, restart Kodi to take the effect of Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
Table of Content
- 1 How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
- 2 How To Install Diggz Xenon Build On Kodi?
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Open Repo Folder
- 2.18 18- Select Repository file
- 2.19 19- Select Install from the repository
- 2.20 20- Select the Repository folder
- 2.21 21- Open Program Add-ons folder
- 2.22 22- Select The Chef Leia Wizard
- 2.23 23- Select Install
- 2.24 24- Select The Chef Leia Wizard
- 2.25 25- Select Continue
- 2.26 26- Select Build Menu
- 2.27 27- Select Diggz Xenon Build
- 2.28 28- Select Fresh Install
- 2.29 29- Select Continue
- 2.30 30- Wait…