In this guide, I am writing the step by step process to install Corona addon on Kodi. It’s one of the best addons for Kodi. In this guide, I have included the screenshots of every installation steps. So, you won’t face any problems while performing the steps. It’s working for Firestick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Box, and Fire TV Stick 4K.
Corona Kodi Addon is an on-demand video addon which provides an immense quantity of movies and tv shows. You can sort the movies by its release year, genre, languages, most popular, most voted, Oscar winner, and In theatre, etc…
So, if you’re interested in getting Corona on Kodi, follow this guide…
Popular Kodi Addons-
How to install Corona addon on Kodi
Enable your VPN (Express VPN is best for Kodi) and follow these steps to install Corona addon on Kodi…
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://repo.entersandman.xyz/
- Enter repository name- Sandman Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Sandman Repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.sm-2.2.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select the SPECTRE MEDIA folder.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select Corona.
- Click on Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install Corona Kodi Addon
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install Corona Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various option.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select File manager option to add repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- http://repo.entersandman.xyz/.
11- Enter a folder name
Enter Sandman Repo as the folder name.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open Sandman Repo folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.sm-2.2.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select the SPECTRE MEDIA folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select Corona to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with Corona Addon, just press OK to confirm it.
Table of Content
- 1 How to install Corona addon on Kodi
- 2 How To Install Corona Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter a folder name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK