Table of Content
- 1 How to install CatMouse Apk on Firestick?
- 2 How to install CatMouse On Firestick?
- 2.1 1- Go to Firestick home
- 2.2 2- Select firestick Settings
- 2.3 3- Open My Fire TV
- 2.4 4- Choose Developer Options
- 2.5 5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.6 6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.7 7- Open Search option
- 2.8 8- Type Downloader
- 2.9 9- Select Download
- 2.10 10- Open Downloader
- 2.11 11- Go to Settings
- 2.13 13- Confirm Warning
- 2.14 14- Enter download link
- 2.15 15- Wait…
- 2.16 16- Select Install
- 2.17 17- App is installing
- 2.18 18- Select Open
- 2.19 19- Select OK
- 2.20 20- Select MX Player
- 2.21 21- Select Proceed
- 2.22 22- Select anything to watch
In this guide, I'll show you a step-by-step method to install CatMouse Apk on Firestick. To make this tutorial more understandable, I'm also including the screenshots of every installation steps. The method will also work on all Amazon Fire TV devices like Fire TV Pendant, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
Streaming world getting a new app every month. CatMouse Apk is yet another great option to choose for on-demand movies app. It's a recently launched streaming application which has got a huge library of movies and tv shows. CatMouse App is compatible with all the Android devices running above Android 4.4+ (KitKat).
Amazon Fire TV devices are running above Android 5.1 (Marshmallow) and above. It means CatMouse Apk can be installed on Firestick and Fire TV Cube. I am using this app every day and it seems like the best replacement to Terrarium TV. The dashboard is 99% similar to Terrarium TV and movies and tv shows collections are also huge.
So, in this guide, I am going to teach you the steps by step process to install the CatMouse App on Firestick. It's a clone of Terrarium TV and working perfectly with Fire TV Remote with Alexa voice control. So, if you want a good movie app for Firestick, I recommend you to install CatMouse Apk on Firestick.
Let's start the installation process…
How to install CatMouse Apk on Firestick?
Follow these steps to install CatMouse Apk on Firestick–
- Plug-in your TV and Firestick to a power socket.
- Connect your Fire TV Stick with Wifi network.
- Go to Firestick Settings.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Open Developer Options.
- Enable ADB Debugging.
- Turn ON Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Home button on Firestick remote.
- Go to the Search option.
- Type Downloader.
- Select the Download button.
- Open Downloader on Firestick. (If you don't find downloader app on firestick apps, then follow this guide to install)
- Go to the Downloader settings.
- Now enter this download link of CatMouse Apk– https://firestickhelp.com/cm
- Wait… File will starts downloading.
- Now, select the install option.
- Go to my apps and launch the CatMouse App on your amazon firestick.
Don't miss=> All-New FireStick Channels List (Check Now)
If you have issues in understanding the above steps, read our detailed guide below.
How to install CatMouse On Firestick?
In order to install any third-party application, you need to perform some changes in Firestick settings. Then only, it allows you to install the unofficial application. I have mentioned all the steps (from changing default settings to installation) in this tutorial.
Follow these steps to install UnlockMyTV on Firestick–
1- Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it's connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2- Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings.
3- Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you'll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4- Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you'll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7- Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8- Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
NOTE- Many users reported that they can't find Downloader on the app store or Downloader v1.1.7 causing issues in downloading files, So, I recommend you to read this guide till the end for complete information.
9- Select Download
You can see Downloader by AFTVnews.com available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
10- Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
11- Go to Settings
13- Confirm Warning
The download link of CatMouse Apk is- https://firestickhelp.com/cm
The APK file is downloading on your Firestick. Wait till downloading completes, it will automatically jump to the installation panel.
16- Select Install
17- App is installing
18- Select Open
19- Select OK
20- Select MX Player
Here is an option to choose a media player for playing videos. If you have installed MX Player on Firestick, then select MX Player as default media player. Else select ExoPlayer (Built-in) option.
21- Select Proceed
Here you can see a clear Warning about risks while using Cat Mouse Apk on Firestick. I recommend you to enable a secure VPN (if you don't have, get Express VPN) to hide your locations and activities.
22- Select anything to watch
Here you have a list of trending movies and tv shows. Choose any movies or tv shows to watch free of cost.
Great… You have got a big collection of free movies and tv shows.
Using unofficial apps are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party application on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there's a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it's compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don't like the service (I bet, you'll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven't created yet then sign up here for 3 months free trial.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.
Now you can watch anything anonymously and all your streaming activities are hidden.