Table of Content
- 1 How to install BoneCrusher Kodi Addon?
- 2 How To Install BoneCruser Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK
In this guide, I'll take you through the installation process of BoneCrusher Kodi Addon. This add-on is providing access to tons of movies, shows, videos, etc. I'm showing you the step-by-step process to install this add-on on Kodi 18.4 (Leia) running on Windows 10 PC. But, the same steps are also working for FireStick, Android Box, Android Phones/Tablets, macOS, Linux, etc.
BoneCrusher is a quite older add-on and successfully providing great contents from longer. It contains an excessive library of Movies, Shows, Videos, Live TV, and Adult Videos as well. The add-on has the option to integrate Real-Debrid account also. Means, you can watch 4K movies and tv shows by connecting to Real Debrid on Kodi.
Enough intro about BoneCrusher…
Let's dig-in yourself…
How to install BoneCrusher Kodi Addon?
Follow these steps to install BoneCrusher addon on Kodi…
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/
- Enter repository name- Goldengun Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the Goldengun Repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.goldengun-9.1.6.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select Golden Gun repo.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select BoneCrusher.
- Click on Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install BoneCruser Kodi Addon
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install BoneCrusher Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various option.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select File manager option to add repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/ to install the addons from Golden Gun repository.
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as Goldengun Repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open Goldengun Repo folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.goldengun-9.1.6.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select goldengun folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
You can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select BoneCrusher to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OK
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with BoneCrusher Kodi Addon, just press OK to confirm it.