Table of Content
- 1 How to Install Blue Magic Build on Kodi
- 2 How To Install Blue Magic Kodi Build?
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Program Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select Luxury Wizard
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select Luxury Wizard
- 2.24 25- Select Continue
- 2.25 26- Select Build Menu
- 2.26 27- Select BlueMagic Build
- 2.27 28- Select Fresh Install
- 2.28 29- Select Continue
- 2.29 30- Wait…
- 2.30 31- Select Force Close
- 2.31 32- Select Anything to watch
- 3 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Kodi builds contains various popular Kodi add-ons. Here, you'll learn how to install Blue Magic Build on Kodi. Whether you are using Kodi on Firestick, Android Box, Android Phones, Windows, macOS, iOS, or Raspberry Pi, etc. The same process you need to follow to install Blue Magic Kodi build.
The Blue Magic Build is available to install on Kodi 18.5 (Leia) as well as the older versions of Kodi. It has a huge collection of best Kodi addons that offers 4K HD quality streaming. It contains the following Kodi add-ons for movies, tv shows, live tv, and sports channels-
- Nole Nation
- Death Star
- Rising Tides
- Sports Classic
- The Magic Dragon
- Planet MMA
- UK Turk's
- World of Wrestling
- Wolf Pack and many others…
So, if you don't want to install these addons individually, just install Blue Magic Build on Kodi.
How to Install Blue Magic Build on Kodi
Follow these steps to install BlueMagic Build on Kodi…
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://luxurywizard.space/luxury/
- Enter repository name- luxury repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the luxury repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.luxury-1.6.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select the Luxury Repository.
- Open Program Add-ons folder.
- Select Luxury Wizard.
- Click on the Install button.
- Open the Luxury Wizard file.
- Select Continue.
- Go to Build Menu.
- Select [18.5] BlueMagic (v3.0.2).
- Choose Fresh Install.
- Select Continue and Wait till Magic Build downloaded and installed on Kodi.
- Select Force Close.
- Restart Kodi to take effect.
How To Install Blue Magic Kodi Build?
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, please follow these detailed steps along with pictures to install BlueMagic Build on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your device
Go to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select System
Select System option from the list of various option.
4- Select Add-ons
In order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click on the Unknown source option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
A warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File manager
Go one step back and select File manager option to add repository source.
8- Select Add source
Here you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>
The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- http://luxurywizard.space/luxury/
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as the luxury repo.
12- Select OK
Cross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Look at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Open the luxury repo folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.luxury-1.6.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Select the Luxury Repository folder.
20- Open Program Add-ons folder
Select Program add-ons option.
22- Select Luxury Wizard
Select Luxury Wizard to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select Luxury Wizard
Open Luxury Wizard to install BlueMagic Build on Kodi.
25- Select Continue
Here you have to tick the last four options as shown in the figure and select Continue.
26- Select Build Menu
27- Select BlueMagic Build
Here is a few Kodi builds listed. Select [18.x] BlueMagic (Vx.x.xx) from the list. When I am installing this Kodi Build, (v3.0.2) is the latest version. It might be possible that you'll get a different version.
28- Select Fresh Install
Just select the Fresh Install option to start downloading Blue Magic Build on Kodi.
29- Select Continue
Wait… Blue Magic for Kodi is downloading. It'll install automatically on your device. Let it done by themselves.
31- Select Force Close
That's all, Blue Magic Build has been installed on Kodi. The effect will take place on the next start. Select Force Close to reload the Blue Magic Build on Kodi.
32- Select Anything to watch
That's it. This Kodi Build has been installed on your device. Now you can watch it on your Firestick, Android TV Box, PC, or any other device.
Using unofficial Add-ons are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party add-ons on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there's a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it's compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don't like the service (I bet, you'll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven't created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.