If you are paying your dish connection bills every month event after having an internet connection and Smart TV then I must say, you are totally wasting your money. There are many Kodi add-ons which allow their users to watch free live tv channels, movies, tv shows and sports matches. Aragon Live is one of the best examples of Kodi Live TV addon which offers their users to watch 200+ live tv channels for free of cost.
Aragon Live Kodi Addon: Overview
Aragon Live is a newborn Kodi addon but due to its excellent features, it became the primary source of entertainment for the various Kodi users. Now, you may ask- how to install Aragon Live TV addon for Kodi 17.6? So, I’m here for this.
In this tutorial guide, I am going to show you the complete steps to install Aragon Live TV Kodi addon for Krypton 17.6 users. But, before going to the installation process, I would live to introduce with some excellent features of Aragon Live Kodi addon.
For you: 25+ Best Kodi Addon in 2018
Aragon Live Addon Features
I am using Aragon Live from last two months and following extraordinarily features I experienced while using this Kodi addon–
- Aragon Live is completely free Kodi addon.
- It provides almost 300+ live tv channels.
- It offers various languages channels.
- Aragon Live allow users to watch Indian, Indonesian, Canadian, US and UK live tv channels.
- The TV channels are well categorized.
- Aragon Live offers Sports, Entertainment, Movies, Kids, Comedy and various more TV channels category.
- It supports all popular Indian TV and global channels like Sony Wah, Sony Mix, Sony Ten, DD Sports, ESPN, BBC live, Fox Sports etc…
- It allows users to watch location based TV channels.
How To Install Aragon Live Kodi Addon?
In order to install Aragon Live TV Kodi addon on your device, you need to follow these simple steps-
Step- 1: Launch Kodi
If you are willing to install Aragon Live Addon for Firestick then go to Apps> then Open Kodi.
Step-2: Select Settings icon
Now, select settings icon in Kodi dashboard. The settings icon looks like a gearbox, you have to click on this icon.
Step-3: Open System Settings
From the various list, you need to open system settings to perform some developers changes. Because it is necessary to install any unofficial Kodi addons.
Step-4: Select Add-Ons
From the left sidebar, choose Add-ons option to change some settings by which you’ll be able to install any third-party add-ons.
Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
By default, this option kept disabled to prevent any unauthorized access to your system. Enable Unknown Sources to allow your device to install any official as well as unofficial Kodi add-ons.
Step-6: Go To File Manager
After enabling Unknown Sources option, just press back button once. Windows PC users need to hit Backspace button on their keyboard and select File Manager.
Step-7: Choose Add source
Step-8: Select <None>
Step-9: Enter Repository Address
Step-10: Select Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and from the drop-down menu, select Add-ons.
Step-11: Open Package installer
You’ll see an option on the top-left corner of Kodi to package installer icon. Refer image below-
Step-12: Select Install from zip file
Step-13: Select MrBlamo Repo folder
Step-14: Select repository.blamo-0.1.6.zip
Step-15: Select Install from repository
Step-16: Open Blamo repository
Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
Step-18: Open ARAGON LIVE folder
Step-19: Select the Install option
Table of Content
- 1 Aragon Live Kodi Addon: Overview
- 2 How To Install Aragon Live Kodi Addon?
- 2.1 Step- 1: Launch Kodi
- 2.2 Step-2: Select Settings icon
- 2.3 Step-3: Open System Settings
- 2.4 Step-4: Select Add-Ons
- 2.5 Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
- 2.6 Step-6: Go To File Manager
- 2.7 Step-7: Choose Add source
- 2.8 Step-8: Select <None>
- 2.9 Step-9: Enter Repository Address
- 2.10 Step-10: Select Add-ons
- 2.11 Step-11: Open Package installer
- 2.12 Step-12: Select Install from zip file
- 2.13 Step-13: Select MrBlamo Repo folder
- 2.14 Step-14: Select repository.blamo-0.1.6.zip
- 2.15 Step-15: Select Install from repository
- 2.16 Step-16: Open Blamo repository
- 2.17 Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.18 Step-18: Open ARAGON LIVE folder
- 2.19 Step-19: Select the Install option